Promoting artistic creation with and by people with disabilities
The company “Théâtre du Cristal” has been producing and presenting theatre performances since 1989. We host fifteen professional actors with disabilities as part of an agreement with ESAT La Montagne (HAARP).
- Creation and production of theatre performances
- Professional training programmes
- Organisation of cultural events
- Amateur workshops
To represent disabled artists and actors
The Théâtre du Cristal agency specifically represents disabled artists. It acts as an interface between the actors and the audiovisual or performance productions by ensuring that the parties are accompanied all throughout the project.
- To identifie, represent end train unique talents
- To make visible disabled artists
- To be a support for professionals in all phases of the artistic project
Disabled Art Hub
Facilitating access to culture for people with disabilities
Since 2010, conscious of the difficulties faced by people with diabilities in accessing culture, the Théâtre du Cristal has been supplemented by a Disabled Art Hub which aims to facilitate access to culture for people with disabilities.
- Art and Disability Festival
- Cultural projects
- Awareness raising and training