DISABLED ART HUB
The Disabled Art Hub intends to guarantee people with a disability living in the Val d’Oise region convenient access to art and culture. In close collaboration with the Departmental Board of the Val d’Oise region, we have developed an original and innovative system that aims to bring the cultural and medico-social domains closer together.
- Partnerships between medico-social and cultural organisations
- A directory of references for “culture” and “disability”
- Assistance in writing a section dedicated to culture in the organisations’ project
- An “Imago” featuring the best of “art and disability” contemporary creations, to be released in a region-wide edition in 2018
- Shows performed in medico-social organisations
- Training in the coordination of cultural projects
- Theatre workshops
APPLYING THESE PROCEDURES ACROSS THE ENTIRE ’ÎLE-DE-FRANCE REGION
● Education of the general public
● Promotion of social diversity
● Balancing of social relationships to favour people with a disability
We have a long-term goal of building a nation-wide network of cultural accessibility that assembles all stakeholders.
« DANS LE RÔLE DE » (IN THE ROLE OF)
By the organisation Ciné Ma-Différence
A promotional video screened in all partner cinemas of Ciné Ma-Différence, directed by TBWA Agency in Paris.